Pensions Tax Relief   |   Part of Capital Rebate Services Ltd.   |   Copyright © 2014 Capital Rebate Services.  All rights reserved.
Victoria House, South Street, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7QU   |   Telephone 0800 107 2172   |   Email:

WOW, they managed to claw back over £2200. It’s now going towards a new car for the family. Thanks PTR!

Steve Goddard - Oldham

>  Google

>  YouGov


> Tax Rebates for Mechanics

Home Home faqs Contact Us Apply Now Recommend Us

Our services can help you if you are an employee, contractor or employer. By filling out a simple form or contacting us directly, we can identify whether you qualify for a tax rebate on your pension.

We have helped hundreds of people get back money that is rightfully theirs. Most of them are currently on holiday or driving a new car because of our help!

Tax Rebate Examples Employers Recommend Us Apply Now

If you have been paying tax at the rate of 40% or more and you have been contributing a proportion of your salary into a personal or Company pension scheme then the answer is probably yes.

By providing us with confirmation of your Salary and Pension contributions over recent years, we can submit your claim to HMRC within 24 hours.

From the 6th of April 2012, we are able to claim back over paid tax on your Pension Contributions between the 6th of April 2008 and the 5th of April 2012 (four Tax Years).

So if you don’t like the thought of the Treasury keeping your overpaid Tax, please contact us now!!